There is nothing worse for a parent than being provoked by their kids to buy a toy while shopping for something else. But, how can you deny a child asking for something so useful and can be used as a parent's secret weapon ;)? Yes, we are talking about pillow pets! Pillow pets as a secret weapon! How? Well, a quicker and smarter example could be, how could a child excuse for not going to bed on time when you can remind them that they will sleep with that pillow tummy they begged for?
What are pet pillows? How are they becoming a part of our and our kid's life? From time to time, a product like pillow pets comes along. I'll say a similar thing every time, but something that catches fire becomes a fad and then takes over the world. Lately, it seems to become more frequent. Silly Bandz and Webkinz come to mind, and it looks like marketers are trying to capitalize on selling this new trend to kids. But it's certainly an intelligent business plan as these things getting more and more popular every other day.
There is nothing devious about pillow pets; in fact, it is quite the opposite. These products combine function and utility with fun. This seems to be a recipe of success not only for the parents but also for the kids in this matter too.
- You would agree that many kids are very sneaky when alone in their room. In that scenario, pillow pets live with them as a friend and lifetime companion.
- Imagine if you've been traveling with your kids and living under a rock and have no clue what story you should tell to your kids. Pillow pets are relatively new stuffed animals that kids love. I know you are talented enough to quickly tell a story on the pillow pet living in your kid's room. Isn't it all fun? After all, if your kids are happy, that is the most fantastic feeling in the world
- When babies aren't sleeping, they fold them over then they are free-standing stuffed animals that are great for hugging and squeezing. They are plush, soft, and a lot of fun. They're more than just plush stuffed animals, and they turn into pillows at nap time, bedtime, or on the plane.
- They are playtime pals for your kids. You will see children dragging their pillow pets with them everywhere. They offer the same sense of security and familiarity as a real-life friend for them and are an excellent toy for your kids to take on.
- They're perfect for your lap while you're watching TV, and they're fun yet functional decorations for dorm rooms and apartments. Heck, you can even make clever shows on YouTube with Pillow Pets as characters.
Somehow this craze started to take hold, and these things have become a status symbol of little kids. Collecting them in different styles has become quite a hobby. Like the Beanie Babies craze, adults too are starting to get them for themselves. They are so endearing that I want to get them for my children, family, and co-workers. They are great gifts, and our kids, family, and the recipient will appreciate the versatility of these stuffed toys.
A lot is going on with this sudden hobby, but one thing is sure that these things will be a part of our life for a long time.